How to assemble the H2O Mop X5
Please make sure that the unit is unplugged from an electrical outlet
and the Power Switch ( O / I ) is in the “OFF” ( O ) position before
assembling the unit or changing the accessories.
1) Attach the Mop Head to the Main Body as follows: Insert the Swivel Joint into
designated hole in the Main Body until it locks in place with the Lock Button on
the Main Body (you will hear a clicking sound).
Make sure that the Mop Head is securely locked into place before usage.
2) Insert the Extension Handle into the designated opening in the Main Body until it gets locked in place with the Extension Handle Lock Button.
3) Insert the Curved Handle into the designated opening of the Extension
Handle until it gets locked in place with the Curved Handle Lock Button.
Make sure both parts, the Extension Handle and the Curved Handle, are secured in place before usage.
4) Turn the Lower Cord Wrap to align the cord channel opening with the cord
channel in the Extension Handle as illustrated in Fig. 4a.
Insert the Power Supply Cord all the way in its channel and turn the Lower Cord
Wrap to lock the Power Supply Cord as illustrated in Fig. 4b.
Insert the Power Supply Cord into the Cord Holder located at the top of the Extension Handle as illustrated in Fig. 4c and then insert Power Supply Cord into the Upper Cord Wrap as illustrated in Fig. 4d
5) Place the Mircofiber Cloth on the bottom of the Mop Head and make sure all the loops on the cloth are aligned with the gripping hooks on the bottom of the Mop Head (Refer to Fig. 5a), then press the cloth against the Mop Head so the loops on the
cloth catch the gripping strips on the Mop Head and hold the pieces together.
6) When using the H2O MOP X5™ on carpet surfaces: Place the Mop Head, with Microfiber Cloth in place, on top of the carpet glider as illustrated in Fig. 6a. Do not attempt to use the H2O MOP X5™ unit on carpet/rug surfaces without the carpet glider in place。
Never use the carpet glider on surfaces that are prone to scratching