BE SURE THAT THE UNIT IS DISCONNECTED FROM THE POWER OUTLET
WHEN PERFORMING CLEANING.
Drain the remaining water in the tank and clean the tank after every use.
Please use detergent to clean the accessories (Jet Nozzle and Round Brush) when
they are dirty, then wash with clean water and air dry.
How to decalcify the Water Tank interior:
To clean calcium deposits that build up inside the Water Tank, add one or two
tablespoons of white vinegar to a full Water Tank, close the Water Tank cap and
shake the contents. DO NOT TURN THE STEAMER ON.
Let the unit sit for a few hours. Then, empty the Water Tank and refill with clean
water and empty until it rinses clear.
DO NOT IMMERSE THE H2O MOP X5™ IN WATER.
- Cleaning procedure to remove lime scale
If your H2O MOP X5™ begins to produce steam more slowly than usual or stops
producing steam you may need to remove lime scale. Lime scale can develop over
time on the metal parts and greatly affect mop performance.
It is necessary to remove lime scale on a regular basis, every 25 – 50 times you use
a full tank of water or at least once a month, especially in areas with hard water.
The frequency of lime scale removal depends upon the hardness of your tap water
and how often you use the steam mop.
The H2O MOP X5‚Ñ¢ uses tap water. However, in areas with hard water,
distilled water should be used for better performance.
To remove lime scale from the H2O MOP X5™, please follow these procedures:
By using Scraper
1) Make sure that the H2O MOP X5™ is disconnected from the power supply before maintenance.
2) Use the Cleaning Pin to remove scale deposits from the small hole of the steam outlet in the Main Body, as illustrated in Fig. 2.
By swirling and pushing the pin up and down you will clean the steam outlet. Always ensure that all scale debris have been removed from the steam outlet before reassembling.
Continue swirling Cleaning Pin until no further debris is evident.
By using cleaning solution
1) Prepare a solution of 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 tap water and add to the water tank.
2) Secure and position the unit to ensure steam released is aimed away from the floor or surrounding objects and surfaces. Plug the unit in, turn the unit ON by
pressing the Power Switch ( O / I ) and allow the unit to produce steam until the vinegar/water solution is used up.
3) Repeat the above procedure as many times as necessary until a normal steam flow rate is achieved.
4) Fill the Water Tank with fresh water and rinse out.
5) Fill the Water Tank with fresh water, attach to the unit and release steam through the system until the Water Tank is empty.
Do not leave the steamer unattended during the lime scale removal process and/or while in use.
Perform a test cleaning on a suitable isolated area after each lime scale removal to ensure that there is no debris left in the system.